- The processing period for study permits is between 2-3 months
- Each applicant must have all the requirements attached to their applications.
- Submission and collections of Applications are only done on Mondays to Wednesdays between 9h00 am to 13h00 pm
- The Consular is not open to the public outside the above mentioned hours.
- Please all documents must be in English or translated into English.
Requirements for study permit
- Application from.
- Proof of acceptance /registration with the study institution.
- Police clearance certificate from country of origin.
- Letter from your Department/ Ministry of Education confirming that they have no objection to your studying in Namibia instead of your country.
- Written undertaking by the parents /guardian/sponsor to sponsor your studies
- Proof of bursaries.
- Medical certificate
- Reason for studying in Namibia
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
Application can be downloaded here