- The processing period for study permits is between 2-3 months
- Each applicant must have all the requirements attached to their applications.
- Submission and collections of Applications are only done on Mondays to Wednesdays between 9h00 am to 13h00 pm
- The Consular is not open to the public outside the above mentioned hours.
- Please all documents must be in English or translated into English.
- Completed Application Forms
- 2 passport photos
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- Medical certificate
- Radiological report
- Deed of Surety
- Police clearance from country of origin
- Motivation/invitation letter from Namibian host institution
- Proof of travel health insurance
- Proof of highest education certificate
- Proof of accomodation
- Completed visa form
A non-refundable handling fee of €30.00 must be transferred into this Embassy’s bank account DE 82 1004 0000 0262 5754 00 at Commerzbank.
Note: Applicants are advised to wait for the outcome of their application before booking tickets.
Requirements for study permit
Application can be downloaded here